Gfresh (www.gfresh.cn) by the Shanghai Gfresh Internet Commerce Co., Ltd. (which will be referred to as "we") operate by its affiliated companies provide a variety of support.
We focus on the protection of your privacy. Sometimes we need certain information in order to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement applies to all services of this website. If you access this site or use any of the services on this website, you accept this privacy statement.
Our primary goal is to provide you with a smooth, efficient shopping process, and we are committed to continuously improve and enhance your shopping experience. We may sometimes need to gather user information to do so.
We may obtain the following information:
1. Registration information (such as username, and other information provided in the registration process);
2. The individual or company contact information (such as name, company name, address, e-mail address, telephone, mobile phone number, fax number);
3. Ordering information (for example: (i) order and the consignee name, shipping address, email address and telephone number and any other information related to the subscription, (ii) the signature on the delivery of the document, (iii) Gfresh's accounts and account information, (iv) information that may help us provide services [including special services]);
4. Identifying information such as identity card number, passport number, driver's license number;
5. Relevant information for the shipping of goods such as name of the person, shipping address, email address and telephone number of the shipper and receiver;
6. Payment information (such as order payment details) and financial information (such as bank account);
7. Other individuals, companies, organisations, or social entity information.
Information may be obtained in the following circumstances:
1. When accessing or using the web service;
2. When in communication with us: whenever you communicate with us, we receive and store information (phone, email, name, etc.);
3. From the information obtained from other sources: If you join us or any activity with our partner organisations.
We may use the information we have obtained in the following ways:
1. To provide you with the necessary products or services (such as directional sourcing, distribution of goods);
2. The processing and collection of receivables;
3. Provide consulting services to you upon request, or to respond or communicate with you;
4. We think you might be interested in a product or service;
5. In order to improve our services, we may contact you to conduct research;
6. Data analysis (such as purchase behaviour or trend analysis, market or consumer surveys, financial analysis);
7. Management endorses you as eligible to participate in various activities, offers, or promotions;
8. Operations that evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining our sales, marketing and advertising effectiveness; analysis that strengthens our products, services and websites; and conduct accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
9. Send a message to your designated contacts, with your permission;
10. Prevent all kinds of illegal or criminal activities and other liabilities;
11. In compliance with the law and our policy rules.
The user's information is an important part of our business. We will not sell or otherwise share your personal information, except as listed here in the "Privacy Statement":
1. Partner - we may associate with our company, settled in business or partners (including but not limited to that you can through joint landing approach landing we provide to other sites, hereinafter referred to as "partners") to share user information . You can tell your use or when transactions involve our partners, we will share user information with those used or transactions associated with the partners.
2. Third-party service provider - we are likely to hire outside companies or individuals on our behalf to provide certain products or services, including, but not limited to: providing operations, maintenance, IT platforms and/or technical services, data security or backup services, treatment orders, delivery of goods, communications (letters, email, etc.), removing repetitive information from user lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing income and payments, and providing customer service . In such cases, we may share user information.
3. With your consent - except in the cases listed above in the "Privacy Statement", but when your information may be disclosed to third parties, you will be notified, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share this information with third parties.
4. In the following cases, we may also disclose user information:
4.1. By law, regulation or legal process (such as a subpoena or court decree);
4.2. According to government requirements (such as administration or law enforcement agencies);
4.3. In order to protect the site, our users or the rights of others and their property and safety; when we think it will prevent actual harm or financial loss; investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. This also includes the prevention of fraud and other illegal activities and to reduce credit risk and the exchange of information with other companies and organizations.
We hope you understand that we may sell or transfer the site to a third party, and/or allow the successor party to inherit this website. In such cases, as an integral part of this website, your personal information will also be provided to such third parties and/or its successor party, so that it can continue to provide you with web services. Acceptance of this Privacy Statement means you have agreed to provide such information and to the stipulations of doing so.
We attach great importance to the protection of the information of minors (as defined by current law). We do not want minors to use the products or services directly provided on this site. We ask that minors use this site’s products or services under the supervision of a guardian, or use a guardian as proxy when doing so.
We do not seek, nor wish to receive, personal information directly from minors; but we cannot guarantee knowing the exact ages of those visitors accessing or using this site or its services. If a minor, without a guardian's consent, provides us with his or her personal information, we recommend his or her guardian contacts us immediately so we may delete the information and we will no longer be in contact with the minor(s).
For your convenience and business information, this website may contain links to other sites. The operators of these sites may not be our affiliates or partners. The linked sites may also have their own privacy statement or policies; we strongly recommend that you check these privacy policies or statements during any visit to any website linked.
To the extent permitted by Chinese law, we may from time to time update this "Privacy Statement" without prior notice. We will prominently announce on our website, or inform you directly, about any major change(s) to the "Privacy Statement".