You will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions below.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please contact our customer service.
Gfresh is the online marketplace for fresh produce. We make the trade of fresh produce easy through our simple online marketplace, integrated logistics, customs and quality management globally.
Gfresh connects buyers and sellers directly. Without the interference of third parties, middle men, etc. we ensure the buyer is presented the lowest prices possible.
It is a branch of Reg’s Shanghai Investment Co., LTD. which has been active in international trade since 1999.
Reg’s is one of the fastest growing companies in Hongkou District 16 (Shanghai) and enjoys an excellent reputation internationally.
Gfresh was founded to perfectly serve an industry that is prone to be disrupted by e-commerce.
Gfresh has professional quality control teams on the ground, as well as a fleet of refrigerated trucks. Gfresh’s parent company has years of experience in logistics and handling customs clearance. Gfresh can guarantee the fresh delivery of goods seven hours after the aircraft has landed.
Gfresh can always provide cargo declarations, inspection documents and quarantine certificates.
Gfresh does this for you. We take care of the whole process from beginning to end.
As soon as the aircraft containing your order has landed, you will be notified via SMS message.
Because of Gfresh’s very competitive prices, the products listed on the website are often sold out quickly. To check back on a product that was previously sold out, please refer to the countdown timer listed with the respective products. If this reaches zero, the prices will be updated.
Yes. Formal, as well as tax invoices can be provided for every order.
1. Have you filled out all of the required fields?
2. Have you received and entered your SMS verification code?
3. Have you checked the box next to “I have read and agree to the Gfresh user agreement”
4. If you answered yes to all of the above, please contact customer service.
1. Check to see if the product standard and date it can be purchased have been correctly selected.
2. Check to see that the amount to be ordered does not exceed daily stock quantities or that the amount does not exceed order quantity limits for that particular product.
1. Please check the SMS verification code
2. Please try another payment method
3. Contact customer service if you need any further help
1. Double-check the documents that were uploaded to see if they are complete and correctly filled.
2. If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to call our customer service line. We’re open 24/7 to help you in any way we can.