1. Gfresh launched a "regular purchase" in order to facilitate customers buying in the long-term.
2. Definition of “regularly available”: customers, in no less than six consecutive months on a weekly fixed date, buy the same quantity of goods from the same suppliers.
3. Regular customers have to buy through a dedicated page in Gfresh through a regular purchase contract.
4. For each purchase, Gfresh provides dedicated pages for customers to choose the arrival of the brand. Specifications and prices can be received via SMS or email.
5. Select the time for the Boston lobster 13:30-14:10 points every Sunday (selection period Monday to Sunday arrival); Dungeness crab selection time two days before the goods to 13:30-14:10 points. Customers can only choose one supplier of commodities, only when a supplier cannot meet a customer’s order due to there not being enough remaining inventory, the vendor can choose all stock and then select another vendor's products to make up the difference.
6. In the case of a supplier with abnormal fluctuations in price or quality, Gfresh and customers have the right to choose to change suppliers, but they cannot cancel or change the “regularly purchased” time period.
7. The system will swap a customer’s order in the following situations: (1) the price is lower,(2) there is relatively little surplus stock, (3) relatively large sale, and (4) relatively small specifications.
8. When the regular customer purchase contract is completed, the online payment amount will require a periodical margin deposit of $50,000.
9. Eligible customers who purchase regularly will enjoy a 9.9% discount.
10. After the customer order is generated, the client has until the day before at 13:00 to pay the full amount for goods, or it will be considered an overdue amount and the customer defaults on the order.
11. Gfresh makes an effort to ensure customers' products arrive on time or ahead of time, but due to potential flight delays, customers must accept the order a day before the potential arrival date of the order.
12. If goods cannot be delivered on time, Gfresh will offer two options: (1) We will adjust with another vendor’s goods. (2) We will offer a refund and compensation up to 5% of the price of the order.
If delivery is delayed or cancelled due to extreme circumstances, such as dangerous weather, war, or government regulations, we will not be offering compensation, but we will require suppliers to provide documentation indicating what occurred.
13. If the customer cancels the order, they will need to pay Gfresh the value of 5% of the cancelled order. If the supplier has shipped, in addition to the 5% compensation, Gfresh will charge a further fee to the customer due to the loss of consignment.
14. If the goods have other quality problems, refer to the relevant provisions of Gfresh screen processing.
15. The provisions will be implemented from 16 May 2015.